- Only the topic and a short brief will be provided, you will be responsible for writing an interesting script and then voicing the script in an engaging and conversational manner just like the voices in the video samples above, after which you will communicate with the video editor on how you want the final video to look like.
- Specifically, your role is that of a video producer where you coordinate the creation of the video from start to finish, but you will only write the script and record the voice-over which the video editor will use to create a video.
- This position is for someone who wants to work in an amazing 5-star team and be part of a long time project, a creative person who likes writing and wants to see his/her ideas turn become reality in real-time.
- Write video scripts
- Record voice-overs from scripts
- Advice the video editor in the video editing process
- Create thumbnails
- Background in media
- Good computer and internet connection
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write engaging and attention-grabbing video scripts
- Ability to voice scripts in an interesting, sweet and conversational manner that keeps viewers glued to their computers or phones
- Ability to learn and understand new things
If this is you, write a cover letter to let us know why you are the best candidate for this position please start your sentence with BLUE so we can know you pay attention to details.