• To manage all utilities & maintenance activities in the plant including spares management.
• Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdowns for all equipment and preventive maintenance systems.
• Designing & implementing appropriate systems on preventive maintenance, breakdown history analysis and asset register.
• Responsible for independently handling calibration, testing and verification of all electrical equipment’s. Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like compressors, Chillers, HVAC systems, Water treatment plants, DG sets, LNG System etc.
• To ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to utility equipment.
• Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPI’s for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.
• Ensure the site protection plan is well practised & fully understood by the entire team.
• Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant and utilities.
• Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 4– 5years’ experience of Maintenance of plant equipment, Utilities Operation & Maintenance.
• Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance & utility operation in a multi-shift environment.
• Skills in identifying and communicating root cause analysis.
• Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details
• Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
• Knowledge of Safety standards and legal requirements of related utility maintenance.