- Transporting crushed rock, sand, and gravel to and from specified locations.
- Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed the weight restrictions.
- Ensuring that the materials are loaded correctly onto the dump truck.
- Greasing the dump truck every 5,000 miles.
- Inspecting the dump truck before and after every trip, which includes checking the oil, gas, and water levels as well as the lights and tires.
- Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries, or mechanical faults to management.
- Performing regular maintenance to ensure that the truck is in good working order.
- Maintaining accurate driver logs.
- Complying with all safety rules and regulations
- Valid and appropriate Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- Proven experience operating a standard dump truck.
- Working knowledge of construction site safety, truck maintenance, and road safety regulations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills