We are seeking dynamic and motivated Tele Sales Representatives to join our team. As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting and selling to customers within the retail/ e-commerce environment
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Your primary goal will be to engage with customers and potential leads and educate them about products and services.
- This role requires excellent and eloquent communication skills, a customer-centric approach, negotiating, and persuasive ability to achieve sales targets.
- Proactively approach customers in partner retail stores and initiate conversations to understand their device financing needs.
- Sell company products and services in your assigned work platform.
- Cold Calls, and follow-up calls to potential clients.
- Knowing the Company’s products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Collaborate with retail store staff to identify and capitalize on cross-selling opportunities. Relationship Building:
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Sales Target Achievement:
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) regularly.
- Proactively seek opportunities to maximize sales and revenue generation.
- Utilize effective sales techniques and strategies to influence customer decision-making and drive sales growth.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance data, identify trends, and provide feedback and insights to improve sales effectiveness. Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions, sales activities, and application status on the management system.
- Meet sales target
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is a plus
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with customers.
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to actively listen and understand customer needs. Tele sales a must.
- Results-driven mindset with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales tools.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.