· Maintain the overall appearance and working order of the property.
· Perform routine maintenance throughout the property, including painting, carpet/floor cleaning, laundry machine, generator set, spa equipment etc.
· Perform minor adjustments on plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems, including the repair and/or replacement of air conditioning units, as well as, furniture & fixtures.
· Perform maintenance and repair work on the interior and exterior of the buildings, hotel rooms and contents, laundry and kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning, ventilation, water treatment systems, and spa equipment.
· Employ preventative maintenance schedules to ensure that guestrooms, public areas, mechanical, electrical, kitchen and laundry equipment and key facility systems are in good working order.
· Respond to guest’s requests for immediate repairs and maintain proper equipment and supply inventory.
· Assist to maintain preventative maintenance program and implement it in systematic approach.
· Apply a clearly established opening and closing procedure with a documented checklist.
· Technical knowledge of utility systems and substantial technical management background within the hotel industry.
· Ability to excel in activities concerned with the maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
· Apprentice certification and experience in facilities maintenance, including air conditioners, generator, laundry and kitchen equipment.
· Certificate or good knowledge of safety and quality and audit inspections.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, and exhibit sound judgment.
· Be able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attention to detail and a commitment to high standards of delivery.
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to improve and promote quality.
· Self-motivated and exhibit calmness under pressure, with a flexible approach.
· Strong commitment to team work and supporting the wider objectives of the Company.
Only Candidates with the required qualification, experience and attributes will be considered.