Our client is a rapidly growing, innovative pharmaceutical company that is committed to the highest quality of patient care through the provision of pharmacy services that ensure safe, effective and rationale medication use. We are seeking a dynamic and organized individual to join our team as the Technical/Executive Assistant. In this role, you will work closely with the CEO, providing high-level support and assistance in various areas of our company's operations. The ideal candidate for this position will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication s
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
As the Technical/Executive Assistant, you'll be a strategic thinker and operational doer who will solely focus on the most critical organizational priorities. You'll report to the CEO, play an important role in executive leadership, and work as a cooperative partner across all functional departments of the organization.
The Technical/Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include being a collaborator with the CEO as well as acting as a delegate on occasion. Your job will entail exciting and varied tasks across their global presence, and your success will be judged on your ability to boost leverage and velocity for the CEO and the rest of the team.
- Work directly with the company's top executive to establish the organization's long-term objectives and day-to-day operations.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop long-term strategy.
- Run cross-functional projects with goals ranging from assessing progress, achieving goals, and motivating individuals to achieve their goals.
- Set the weekly executive staff meeting agenda, provide insights and analysis to assist in strategic debates, and track follow through.
- Take on special assignments at the request of the CEO, which may include everything from product development to finance and accounting.
- Act as a proxy for the CEO, advising key personnel on ways to achieve alignment on decisions.
- Take control over the content and agendas for significant internal and external reasons (such as investor meetings, board papers, key client meetings, internal all-hands, executive off-sites, and the like)
- Develop and build on relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and responsiveness of existing operations, and help define new operational strategies by working with CEO and other executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject-matter expert, handling inquiries, developing action plans taking minutes, and assisting with preparation and dissemination of communications
- Manage CEO’s calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings.
- Assist in travel arrangements and logistics.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical experience?
- 3 or more years of experience in a business management
- Experience in organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiative
- 3 years of experience working at a high growth tech company
- High EQ and comfortable influencing all levels of the organization
- Team-oriented professional with a commitment to driving both strategic and operational performance and improvement
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and evolve
- Consulting experience, with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination roll
- Nimble business mind, focused on developing creative solutions
- Versatile abilities and extreme dedication to efficient productivity
- Strong project-reporting skills, with focus on interdepartmental communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Tech savvy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and executive presence
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on structure and execution
- Ability to think and act creatively, championing and promoting new ideas that contribute to the goals of the organization and the department
- Discrete and trustworthy as you will often be a party to confidential information
- Demonstrate ownership of all areas of work with results-driven attitude i.e., multi-task, meet deadlines, identify goals and priorities and complete complex assignments with minimal direction.
- Motivated, optimistic, and passionate
- Obsessive attention to detail, responsive communication, thoughtful problem-solving and an execution mindset; zero inbox mentality is strongly preferred.
- A critical thinker, who is curious, intuitive and pays attention to detail.
- Impeccable work ethic, able to multi-task and thrive working across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor at all times, in a busy, high stress environment.
- Play well with others and demonstrate team leadership put differently, a strong ability to build relationships and trust as part of a small team.
- Able to work autonomously with out-of-box thinking and goal-oriented actions.
Work Hours: Availability to work flexible hours as needed
Job Location: Lagos (Onsite)
Spurt! is a technology solutions advisory that leverages a talent network of professionals keen to collaborate with African entrepreneurs to build more efficient, more productive, and strategic businesses. Our practice is focused on deployments of technology, human-centered design thinking, and data analytics for business growth and expansion.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.