- Ability to develop and manage the Systems team, Update, maintain, enforce & control Data Centre policies.
- Ability to build consensus within teams and among peers’ teams
- Ability to Continuously improve the people, process, and technology
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with business department leaders and associates
- Ability to develop and accomplish the annual and multi-year technology roadmap
- Ability to establish and manage project scopes and schedules
- Ability to support efforts and needs of the development and database/business intelligence teams
- Ability to successful hand-off/transition of new production systems/technology to appropriate groups
- Ability to restrict and monitor access control into the Data Centre, maintain ownership of change management request for the Data Centre.
- BSc in Engineering, Information Systems or related field with a minimum of 6years work experience and a similar but significant related and demonstrable work experiences in data Centre. Or in an in IT infrastructure in medium to large corporate environments
- Demonstrated experience in the management of enterprise infrastructure teams