We are looking to hire a motivated and smart individual to join the Inventory Operations team. You will have a wide range of responsibilities from pioneering initiatives that improve internal processes to managing communication with over 100 suppliers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Build processes from scratch and improve upon the processes currently in place
- Develop internal metrics, analyze large amounts of data to solve problems and make data-driven decision
- Perform Supply planning activities: Supervise the PO (Purchase orders) process for your respective categories through coordinating supplier communication, monitoring the receipt of goods, timely following up with all stakeholders
- Review Purchase Orders placed to meet internal requirements and be aligned for delivery
- Effectively set priorities in order to meet commitments and establish departmental goals
- Coordinate a team of overseas agents to add data into our internal database
- Maintain strong working relationships with our suppliers to monitor and improve inventory compliance rates, request shipping updates, and necessary documentation
- Monitor overall performance and operational metrics to ensure efficient inventory buying and receiving process at scale
- Work cross-functionally with Category Managers, Planning, Product and Business Development teams to improve operational activities
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical or operational role: operations, supply chain management, logistics for an e-commerce/retail company
- Strong Excel modeling skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Familiarity with PO management process
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, priority setting, and personal accountability
- Exposure to various ERP/Purchase order management software is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.