Welcome to Wright Choice Consulting. We are a staffing agency saddled with the responsibilities of servicing clients across Nigeria. We diligently recruit, screen, and process employees for several posts, while providing temporary, and permanent employees based on client needs. At Wright Choice Consulting We help our clients focus on their business by providing a turn-key staffing service. WCO has been immensely successful in creating a global network of the highly adept intelligent workforce that can help an organization achieve her mission and goals especially with the right hands on the job.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of subject teachers:
- Mathematics Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Music and Instruments
- Information and Technology Teacher
Essential Functions of the job may include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor pupils in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary learning environment that guides and encourages pupils to develop and fulfil their academic potential.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of pupils’ progress and development.
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Prepare required reports on pupils and activities.
- Participate in department, school, district and parent meetings.
- Communicate necessary information regularly to pupils, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare pupils for internal and external competitions.
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Observe and evaluate pupil’s performance and development.
- Assign and grade classwork, homework, tests and assignments.
- Must be ICT/ technology savvy other learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with pupils from diverse cultural, economic and ability backgrounds.
- Encourage parent and community involvement, obtain information for parents when requested, promptly return phone calls and answer emails when classes are not in session.
- Participate in appropriate professional activities.
Applicant must be a:--
- B.ED, B.A/B.Sc or N.C.E Holder. TRCN certified(Additional Advantage)
- At least 2 verifiable academic sessions of teaching experience.