· Administer Subcontract functions for the lifecycle of assigned project(s) on a variety of subcontracts (minor and major) from ITT to completion.
· Participate in or lead subcontract management strategy development and implementation.
· Provide guidance on subcontract management matters to site leadership and home office personnel.
· Prepare and present internal and external subcontract management presentations.
· Manage / explain contracting policies and procedures to requestors on respective projects.
· Review standard subcontracts to ensure compliance with contracting policy prior to execution.
· Direct development of subcontracts and processes.
· Ensure proper handling of subcontracts, support documentation and related files.
· Participate in internal self-audits of the subcontracting process.
· Development of procedures as required.
· Prepare subcontracting activity reports.
· Preparation of Project specific flow-downs from the project’s prime contract.
· Support Subcontract activities for tenders and proposals.
· Minimum 7 years Subcontracts experience
· Minimum 5 years Subcontracts experience in the Subsea / Offshore O&G industry
· International Exposure
· Strong knowledge of subcontract policies and processes.
· Proven ability to develop, negotiate and administer complex subcontracts and related policies
· Demonstrated effectiveness in prioritizing multiple tasks, monitoring progress, and managing efforts to meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in working with others in a multifunctional team
· Demonstrated ability to ensure compliance with subcontracts and policies
· Experience with bid process and bid evaluations
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.