We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Develop and implement strategies that grow the student body using modern social and digital marketing methods.
- Act as a liaison between school and parents
- Plans and arranges social, cultural, and recreational activities of various student groups, according to school's policies and regulations: Meets with student and faculty groups to plan activities.
- Schedules events to prevent overlapping and coordinates activities with sports and other school programs.
- Contact caterers, entertainers, decorators, and others to arrange for scheduled events.
- Conducts orientation programs for new students with other members of faculty and staff.
- Promotes student participation in social, cultural, and recreational activities.
- May coordinate preparation and publishing of the student affairs calendar.
- May provide individual or group counseling on selection of social.
- Relates to the Parent student community
- Bachelor's degree in field appropriate to area of assignment
- 2+ years of marketing, communications, and/or public relations and appropriate program experience
- A Master's Degree in a field appropriate to the area is an advantage
- Knowledge of marketing and organizational practices.
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing work activities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software.
- Highly sociable with excellent interpersonal relationship skills
Remuneration: NGN 70,000 plus commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.