A nonprofit organization, with offices strategically located on both the Mainland and Island areas of Lagos, is actively seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to assume the role of a storekeeper
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- The Store Keeper will report to the Company Accountant with a dotted line reporting to the (AGM)
- Receive, and store supplies and equipment in the storeroom
- Material handling including loading /unloading
- Maintain inventory records, store and issue supplies, modify and implement inventory control and disposal procedures
- Inventories supplies and equipment
- Ensure that the store is kept neat at all times
- Ensure that donations are properly arranged on the shelves and as directed.
- Ensure that no donated item is left in the nylon bags etc. but brought out of the carrier bags and placed in the appropriate place.
- Ensure that you issue kind donation receipts at all times to the donors stating their names, phone numbers, and items for donation.
- Ensure that properly written waybills are issued and approved by the appropriate heads of the home before items are released at all times.
- Ensure that stock cards are properly filled
- Ensure that you endeavor to visit the Ikota home at least once a month to take stock of items donated.
- Ensure proper stock/numbering of all company asset
- Assist the Accounts and management in preparing the office budget
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Any other duty as assigned by management
- HND in Accounting, Business Administration, or any related discipline
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Must be organized and punctual
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 90,000 monthly.
Other Benefits: 13th month, lunch, HMO, Life Insurance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.