Job Competency Requirements
- Ability to initiate and propose strategic plan for Solar factory operations, define the critical success factors and ensure after approval by the Board, the achievement of the vision/targets by setting and maintaining the correct focus for the organization.
- Ability to plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day Factory operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Ability to develop a detailed furniture and fittings project plan, coordinate project team, supervise available resource & allocation and deliver on pre agreed terms, budget and scope.
- Ability to organize workflows to meet specifications and timelines and implement methodology to measure due date delivery performance
- Ability to monitor products standards at various levels of production and at the point of release so that cost of rework is reduced /eliminated
- Ability to perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- BSc. in Engineering or relevant discipline with a minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in manufacturing of Solar Panel and Operations of a solar factory.
- An experienced or expatriate applicant with the Knowledge of process improvement, budgeting and production standards.