Software & Data
The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of functional web-based products, mobile applications/infrastructures, and payment solutions (Fintech, MFS, VAS, Billers, etc).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Develop and document optimized source codes critical to the execution of tasks in the software development life cycle
- Design, code, and test applications in collaboration with team members
- Ensure developed applications are consistent with the original screen design
- Ensure software meets all requirements/specifications in line with quality, security, modifiability, and scalability
- Perform user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Create databases that represent and support business processes
- Collaborate with the technical and business team to deliver innovative, highly-scalable client-facing software solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with business development and customers Support teams to resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- May be required to deliver support service on specific projects at clients’ location
- Maintain and add additional features to existing applications
- Interact and participate in meetings with key partners, team members, and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration
- Integrate software components and third-party applications
- Provide technical leadership to junior developers and interns through coaching and mentorship.
- Participate in peer reviews of application code.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in computer science or any science-related discipline. An advanced degree in any related field will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certifications/membership
- Minimum of 3 years experience with a major framework in your language of specialization including but not limited to (Spring, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Slim PHP, Angular, and React)
- Experience in the PSSP/VAS/Fintech space
- Must be experienced in front-end and back-end software development.
- A proven track record in coding and software development
- Experience with at least one relational database management system
- Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
- Knowledge of web standards
- Knowledge of Internet protocols, database management systems
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally self-motivated, committed, and focused.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 and above
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.