Social Media Manager
ADM Creative Media
Marketing & Communications
As a social media manager, you should be one who loves creating engaging content, analyzing metrics, and helping businesses build their online presence.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:2 years
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- BSC or HND in any field
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the field.
- Must reside in Owerri axis
- Available for immediate resumption.
- Must have a functioning mobile phone and laptop.
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge of social media analytics and the ability to use data to inform social media strategies.
- Community management skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.