Service Delivery Associates
ETX.NG Exchange operates digital credentials management services. Due to an extension of our exchange services, we are now looking for smart people to join the service delivery team to be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with our customers – students, schools and companies whilst improving our services to maintain their satisfaction.
To be successful at delivering digital services to end users, firstly, you’ll need to be super smart. You should also be able to demonstrate strong leadership and teamworking skills. You should demonstrate excellent communication and internet and computer skills; and you should be able to work with limited supervision.
In this role, you will be assigned a customer segment based on your experience and interests as stated in your CV; and then you will be required to ensure that the services requested are completely delivered to your assigned customers in a timely, friendly and cost effective manner.
Service Delivery Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Service Delivery Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma..
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
Apply by sending Resume/CV to email@example.com