- Coordinate and supervise performance of tasks assigned and delegated to workshops and/or technicians
- Prepare minor routine work activity reports for review and analysis by Plant Manager on a daily, a weekly, and a monthly...
- Prepare routine correspondence within scope of assigned works review by Plant manager.
- Provide advice within delegated authority.
- Prepare reporting information for accounting, including, monthly closing, accounts payable, payroll, plant checking account and inventory.
- Maintained detailed records utilizing appropriate site-specific computer application programs and filing systems.
- Worked with customer quality, manufacturing, and purchasing personnel.
- Managed customer purchase orders, work issues when discrepancies exist and communicated information to the plant.
- Processed invoices, accounts payable and receivables
- Conducted employee orientations and processed necessary paperwork in accordance to government regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5- 10 years of related experience
- Technical Diploma or Equivalent combinations of training
- Knowledge of all construction equipment
- Self-motivated with high energy level
- High level of English communicating and listening skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.