- Education: A degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience / self-directed learning. (We care much more about your skills than about how you acquired them)
- Experience: At least 3+ years of experience working as a professional software engineer/architect on medium/large scale distributed systems
Knowledge / Skills:
▪ Experience shipping high-quality backend code into production.
▪ Experience orchestrating and managing cloud infrastructure (preferably in the infrastructure-as-code paradigm, or a willingness to learn)
▪ Comfort with the DevOps culture, and with the idea of being involved with the management of the systems that you build through their entire lifecycle.
▪ Collaborative spirit and a strong desire to learn from teammates and to work as part of a team that is greater than the sum of its parts.
▪ Experience with C# would be an asset but, for the right candidate, experience with any object-oriented language can easily substitute.
▪ Experience building software for the financial services industry would be an asset.
Competitive package covering a monthly salary, performance bonus and medical benefits reflective of the experience and skills.