Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mann assigned area and keep watch over facilities, assets, personnel, etc.
- Conduct activities in adherence to approved security policies and procedures.
- Handle all security incidents, requests/ emergencies at assigned locations and escalate to Head, Plant Security where necessary.
- Provide first level fire-fighting support in the incidence of fire breakout at the plant.
- Document activities and maintain accurate, up-to-date records of security incidents.
- Monitor security-related issues in assigned areas and promptly escalate to Security Supervisor for resolutions.
- Monitor entry and exit of persons and check to ensure available authorizations
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Head, Plant Security.
- Education and Work Experience
- Senior Secondary Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- 10 years experience in industrial security/Government Intelligence Agencies/Armed Forces.
- Skills and Competencies
- Basic knowledge of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of applicable security systems.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail.
- Operate building alarm and fire-fighting equipment.
- Follow prescribed safety procedures for the protection of self, visitors, and employees.
- Observe and clearly describe danger/security situations.
- Courteously and effectively deal with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- Interpret, explain and enforce institutional rules and regulations.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Location: Obajana, Kogi, Nigeria