SAP Functional Support Lead, Production Planning (Cement Industry)
Software & Data
We are looking for a motivated professionals with SAP experience in Production Planning Module. The resource would join our team of professionals to support the daily SAP operations of the business and SAP implementation projects.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:9 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional support for SAP Production Planning module.
- Plan, lead, organize and control SAP Production Planning Functional Module Team Members to support the business operations of cement production in the Plants.
- Manage multiple simultaneous SAP projects and Tasks from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates.
- Work with end-users to provide system support to the business while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- Perform functional testing, creating documentation, and conducting end-user training in conjunction with other members of the SAP Core team.
- Work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge the gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for and directs activities of SAP PP resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Manage end-to-end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications.
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other supporting application systems.
- Collect & analyse customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters,
- Assist in the mapping of master and transaction,
- Determining reporting requirements Standard / Customized SAP Reports, Determine, evaluate, and build customization requirements – WRICEF (with proper FS)
- Design, develop and manage Roles and Authorizations.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or HND Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 9 – 12 years of experience with relevant SAP working as a consultant or SAP PP Support Analyst
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 3 end-to-end implementations and hands-on experience in SAP PP support.
- Candidate must have relevant work experience in SAP PM & MM.
- Candidates must have relevant work experience in SAP Quality Management - QM.
Skills and Competence
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in the implementation of major systems applications.
- Strong understanding of user exits would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Basic ABAP debugging know-how would be an added advantage
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.