- Make calls to healthcare facilities to present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to attract prospective customers.
- Persuade and influence customers including healthcare providers to preferentially choose our company’s product.
- Develop appropriate strategies to retain existing and attract new customers for the assigned product portfolio.
- Track activities of rival products and provide feedback on ways to improve our solutions and services to better serve our customers.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Attend meetings, relevant events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Maintain and establish personal networks.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Interns - Pre-NYSC/NYSC preferably major in Health and health-related areas
- First Degree/HND preferably in Sciences and/or Sales/Business Development
- Commercial and Business acumen
- Patience and self-motivation
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Computer literate
- Good public speaking skills
- Customer service skills