Optiva Capital Partners is a leading investment management firm specializing in providing financial solutions to institutional and high net worth clients. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Relationship Manager/Business Development/Business Manager to join our team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, collaborating with a team of talented professionals dedicated to delivering exceptional investment solutions. The Relationship Management Executive (RME) / Relationship Manager (RM), is expected to initiate, maintain, and deepen new/existing business relationships as a primary core function. As an everyday field-based employee, he/she is equally expected to perform a daily field function known and referred to as prospecting targeted individuals.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities, building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective client
- Manage client relationships, providing exceptional service and delivering tailored investment solution.
- Plan and execute daily field sales prospecting calls.
- Ensure every client is contacted at least once a month via phone, visit, email, etc.
- Ensure every client is visited and seen at least once every quarter.
- Ensure relevant renewal notices are sent to clients in a timely manner for time-tenured documents.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in investment management and a proven track record of success in business development.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in any related discipline
- 5 years pf working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.