The Ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in driving business development for the organization and achieving revenue targets in the dynamic equity market. The candidate should possess a deep understanding of the equity industry/stock market, demonstrate effective leadership skills, and have a proven track record in sales and relationship management within the financial sector.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
• Identify and pursue new opportunities for revenue generation in the equity market.
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with institutional and retail clients.
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies based on market analysis.
• Provide expert advice on equity investment opportunities, market conditions, and risk management.
• Provide regular updates to clients regarding the status of their investment portfolios.
• Inform clients of new investment opportunities within the stock market
• Collaborate with research teams to provide valuable insights to clients.
• Ensure high levels of client satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
• Stay abreast of market trends, economic indicators, and competitor activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Professional certifications (e.g., CIS, CFA) are desirable.
• Proven 4 -5 years work experience in sales within the equity industry
• In-depth knowledge of equity markets, financial instruments, and investment strategies.
• Strong leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.