- Development skills to create and test applications on mobile devices.
- Work in popular operating system environments like iOS and Android and often take into account UI and UX principles when creating applications.
- They should be Proficient in using React Native to write mobile Apps.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android and iOS
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in Mocha, Jest, Enzyme etc.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.