· Responsible for sampling and analysis of all incoming raw materials as per the sampling plan and update the incoming material document.
· Sampling and analysis of in process /finished goods as per customer specification in shifts
· Arrange and participate in the sensory analysis of the customer samples
· Generate and share the analytical data to prepare COA’S
· Update the ICP’s of all Laboratory equipment’s (physiochemical) and maintain the ICP method documents
· Ensure that the all the customer reference and keeping quality samples are properly maintained and updated.
· Maintain documents like, COA MSDS, Checklists etc.
· Maintain and update the customer’s auditable documents.
· Learn, understand the customer’s LI’S for the method of analysis and specification
· Play a supportive role to compare or match any development samples as and when required
· Monitor proper disposal plan of expired samples both reference and keeping quality.
· Support to QAM to prepare required documents related to Quality and general documentation works and audits.
· Carry out internal audit
· Ensure proper pest management in the plant
· Ensure legal aspects of quality in RM/PM/FG and any other statutory compliances are complied
Key Behavioral Competencies:
· Good analytical skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Accountability for Achievement
· High values and personal Integrity
· OND/HND / B.Sc./ in Food science / Food Technology/Chemistry /Chemical engineering 5-6 yrs. experience in Food industry
· A good understanding of testing procedures/ methods for Food & Dairy products.
· Basic understanding of the GMP and GLP norms and their importance to the food products
· The job holder must have some exposure to the Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO-9000 FSSC22000 and Quality Audits etc.
· Statistical Knowledge to the level of practicing professional
· Must have working knowledge of MS Office.
· Physical and Chemical Analysis of food/ Veg Oil / Mayonnaise /Margarine/ Palm Oil
· Handling equipment’s Moisture analyzer/Viscosity meter/Tintometer