- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Design call monitoring formats and quality standards. Provide trend data to site management team
- Use quality monitoring data management to compile and track performance at the team and individual level
- Monitor customer care email responses
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for call center staff
- Provide feedback for call center team leaders and managers
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests on our products and services.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals where needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelors' degree or equivalent in any discipline is required with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- The candidate must be analytical and have good communication skills, both verbal and written, and great interpersonal relationship skills.
- The candidate must be a self-motivator and a self-starter. A certificate in quality assurance is a plus as well as previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance. Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced team environment.
- Candidate must have a solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills and strong attention to detail.