● Mobile testing (Android & iOS)
● Web testing (Django & React)
● Helping set up and improve automation and team velocity
● Participate in all QA, team and sprint meetings
● Proactively collaborate with product and engineering to help plan new feature development
● Work as a core member of a functional product squad, attending daily standups and working closely with that team
● Looking for ways to prevent bugs from occurring in the first place
● Analyze end-user requirements to define and document test plans.
● Execute test cases, debug, detect errors and/or possible improvements, document them, and follow up to be resolved.
● Generate reports of test results and errors detected.
● Define priorities and plan tests of system requirements.
● Document the functionalities of the systems.
● Represent the end-user to the developers to ensure that the requirements are met.
● Detect and propose improvements in both the quality control process and the software development cycle.
● Knowledge of Python and Django
● 2+ years of experience in testing Web Products and Mobile Products.
● Solid knowledge of testing tools.
● Development of test plans: creation of test cases and debugging.
● Additional knowledge in Web technologies and Mobile Technologies.
● Knowledge of Unix and Linux environments is a plus
● Software engineering experience is a plus
● Familiarity with using JIRA,Trello, Clickup or any project management tool
● Clear all round communication
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Understanding of QA process for software development, debugging and release
50% off all services for family and friends