- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality, and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- OND/HND/ B.Sc. / B.Eng. in the required Engineering discipline or it’s equivalent
- 3 - 7 years post-graduation experience, out of which 3 must have been spent on a similar position in the oil and gas sector
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word, Corel Draw.
- Excellent communication skill in English language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.