- The Purchasing Officer will work with suppliers to negotiate contracts for the purchase of required goods
- Keep accurate records of transactions trend
- Assist the Finance and Operational departments in the monitoring, reporting, and controlling of cost of sales in the hotel, including audit and control, financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, forecasting, etc.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- 3 years experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.