Our client, a water bottling and production company requires competent and resourceful candidates to fill the following position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- This position shall among other things be responsible for plant production goals and product quality control.
- Directing and coordinating plant operations within company policy and guidelines.
- Collaborating with other unit managers to ensure proper coordination of purchasing, production, and distribution of company products.
- Nurturing a well-trained and motivated staff through excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Scheduling and conduct plant meetings.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and safety of the production plants.
- Prepare Daily Production Plan in accordance with monthly Rolling Production Plan.
- Prepare production yield, and material usage variances report and analysis.
- Continuously evaluate the production output deviations vs target and implement preventive and corrective actions.
- Verifying production material reconciliation and inventory management, keeping ongoing coordination with Warehouse manager, Conducting production trials, train and develop staff.
- Implement lean manufacturing methodology and overall equipment effectiveness.
- Identify the sources of waste and implement methodologies to eliminate
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar positions.
- Food/Beverage/Plastics manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong planning and organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure and seamless adaptation to change.
- Good oral & written communication and critical thinking skills
- Innovative thinking and proactive work habits
- Time management and organizational skills
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.