He or She will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading the Physical Health Education activities in the organization. Just like teachers of other subjects, develop lesson plans and work with administrators to ensure that the curriculum meets professional standards. The Teacher will also monitor the classroom and assign special projects when needed.
• We are interested in professionally qualified candidates who have the Passion to handle the school’s P.H.E Department and Commitment to ensure that the department is fully functional at all times.
• Maintain Discipline and take responsibility for the activities in the Department
•Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to him/her
•Communicating, consulting and co-operating with other members of the school staff, including those having posts of special responsibility and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students
• Working with colleagues to plan and coordinate work.
•To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Head of Unit.
Qualification & Requirements
• Must possess a minimum of Bachelor Degree or HND in Physical Education.
• Minimum of 3-5 years working experience.
• Strong Communication, Writing and time management skills.
• Written and Oral interview / Examination will be conducted for shortlisted applicants in FCT-Abuja.