A foremost Professional Institute in Nigeria needs proven talent to join its workforce to occupy the following position in its Lagos office
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Managing the itinerary of the Registrar and Principal Officers
- Preparation of speech for the Registrar and Principal Officers for local and international presentation
- Preparation of PowerPoint slide presentations for seminars and conferences
- Protocol services; managing the traveling arrangements of the Registrar and Principal Officers for local and international trip
- Organizing and attending meetings and conferences
- Minutes writing
- Report writing
- Entertainment of the Registrar, the Principal Officers, and their guests
- Coordinating and supervising the collation of departmental reports from HODs
- Working with the various committees to organize the major annual and periodic events of the Institute
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail
- Documentation and Information Management/Filling
- Preparation of letters and memos
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Annual Budgeting
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the Registrar and Principal Officers' schedule is followed and respected.
- Clerical duties
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in humanities.
- Having a Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- Having a Master’s Degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- 3 - 5 years work experience in a similar role.
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Must be a male with proven integrity.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.