Our client a Faith-based (Christian) Organization located along Lekki Axis seeks the services of a Personal Assistant.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Responsible for organizing the executive's calendar and prioritizing meetings and travel arrangements.
- Serve as contact for stakeholders, manages communication, and drafts documents.
- Maintain and organize digital and physical documents and assisting with data collection and preservation.
- Handle travel plans and provide support for organizing events and meetings.
- Manage expenses, office supplies, and complete various administrative duties relating to the effective and efficient operations of the Executive Office.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to ensure ease of access when required.
- Ensure a high level of discretion, tact and confidentiality, when dealing with sensitive information.
- Monitor reporting manager’s email and responding if required.
- Prepare communications on behalf of a manager
- Answering phone calls
- Organizing travel and itineraries
- Organizing and planning meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require Various ad hoc request.
- Minimum academic qualification of a HND/Bachelor`s degree in Business Administration or Secretariat Studies or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience as a personal assistant.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training
- Applicant must have worked in a structured Organization
Location: Lekki - Ajah
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.