The selected candidate would oversee all operations of the business. Our client (a Start-Up)requires the services of an Operations Manager. Job Type: Onsite,Full-time
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Oversee the operations of other departments.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory, and oversee warehouse efficiency -Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives -Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Train and supervise staff
-Prepare weekly reports.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience as an Operations Officer or similar role
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Possess an ownership mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage the Sales team.
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Benefits: Salary:150,000# net Weekly airtime bonus
Location: Chevron-Lekki, Lagos
Candidates residing close to Ajah, Lekki, and environs are preferred. Females are encouraged to apply.
Please note that the role is an urgent fill and only candidates who are ready to resume in less than two weeks should apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.