- Assessing the relative nutritional and economic values of various feeds
- Consider the varied nutritional needs of different species as balanced food ration is formulated
- Shall be responsible for the evaluation of the chemical and nutritional value of fish feed
- Formulate diet rations to maximize growth, reproduction, and health
- B.Sc/HND in relevant disclipline
- At least 3yrs experience in feed milling and feed formulation
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Experience in enzymes and feed additives
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. For the successful candidate, we offer onsite accommodation.
The application closes in two weeks from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.