- Conceptualise visuals and prepare rough drafts based on requirements
- Ensure final graphics, layout, and text are visually appealing and on-brand
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Brainstorm with the marketing and design team to come up with media content ideas.
- Use various colours, graphics, and effects to better visualise each concept
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes
- Use digital illustration tools such as bitmap graphics tools and vector graphics applications
- Create expressive character animation portraying a wide range of emotions
- Recommend the best approaches to integrate 3-D components into final commercial quality products
- Create quality animations by utilising both hand key animation and motion capture data
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronisation of frames and audio
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
- Experience as an illustrator; graphic designer; animator or similar.
- A good portfolio of illustrations, animations, and other graphics (include link to portfolio in cover letter)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Affinity)
- Proficient in CGI software (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya, etc.)
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion, and computer-generated animation
- Understanding of marketing, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Some form of work experience (at least 1 year)
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts, Computer animation or related field