We are seeking a skilled mobile app developer that can create mobile applications that are effective and incredibly scalable. He or she will have to create high-volume, low-latency apps for Android and iOS platforms. The candidate must have strong written communication abilities as documentation must be produced.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Completing data structures and design patterns
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules along with technical documentation and process issues
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in mobile development.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc in computer science or equivalent ICT certification
- Experience with RESTful APIs that connect Android/IOS applications to back-end services
- Experience developing IOS applications using Swift or Objective-C
- Proficient with Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK
- Very good UI/UX background: familiar with all UI/UX application components, very good with the animation framework, and extremely good with custom-UI views/components(Camera and Gallery APIs inclusive)
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or Apple Store
- Good knowledge of GIT, repositories, Bit Bucket pipelines
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with design patterns, coding conventions, creation of libraries, modularization, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Experience with planning, designing, and developing libraries
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience working with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Strong oral and written communication skills Familiar with local/international payment technologies e.g Paystack/Stripe APIs inclusive.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.