We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist in planning, supervising, and implementing the program for the Mind Room in accordance with the policies and philosophy of the Center.
- Infuse technology with project-based learning activities to build knowledge and enhance creative expression.
- Research and introduce new, innovative and creative teaching methods and learning activities.
- Research and understand each child’s development stage and learning ability to help you in the planning of individualized lesson plans.
- Treat children with dignity and respect and meet the needs of the individual child with an awareness of their interests, special talents and needs, cultural background, and individual learning styles.
- ALL the children must be involved in a group activity – Leave NO child excluded
- Provide frequent daily adult interaction with the children by speaking and listening to each child. Involving each child in conversation to enhance language and build vocabulary.
- PLAY! Play with each child uninhibitedly – get down to their level, make eye contact, and sit or roll on the floor as may be necessary during play.
- Model learning independently by showing each child how to properly use resources/ equipment and leave them to it to get creative (children do amazing, watch in awe!).
- Meet each child at their learning level – Support struggling learners, Stretch and challenge confident learners to achieve their full potential.
- Variety is the spice of life and learning – enriching children’s learning experiences by using different learning resources and materials (e.g. play dough, puzzles, water, sand, paint, interactive board, videos, etc.).
- For every theme, plan a project-based or real-life application that would possibly involve parents and encourage bonding at home.
- Lead large and small group activities daily.
- Use positive and encouraging language ONLY towards and around the children.
- Punctuality is non-negotiable.
- Maintain personal hygiene of the highest standards.
- Good Organizational and communication skills
- Good leadership and coordination skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.