- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, Laravel, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team.