- Marketing of the company's loan products
- Generation of daily/weekly/monthly savings deposit from customers
- Marketing of various investment platforms of the company
- Marketing of the company's various household products
- Create new and deepening existing market segments for the company
- Drive loan recovery processes for the liabilities generated for customers in line with company policies
- Ensure proper documentation for savings, loan, investments and asset purchased by customers
- Deliver on every other assigned tasks given by the Business Manager/Supervisor.
Educational & Other Requirements:
- OND/HND/BSC in any discipline
- Minimum of 1year sales/marketing experience in a related or similar industry will be an added advantage
- knowledge of retail sales products
- Very smart, confident & good personality
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong analytical mindset
- Must demonstrate good leadership and high sense of responsibility
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must demonstrate good knowledge of local market.
- In addition to monthly salaries, Sales & Marketing role attracts necessary Bonuses & Commissions based on performance.
- In addition to salaries, Operations role attracts commission based on performance.
- Qualified and interested candidates are required to forward their resume on or before close of business on October 28, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.