- Actively participate in planning and organization of refractory repairs and turnarounds.
- Plan Kiln Shutdown and schedule refractory maintenance.
- Define and execute process-related improvements, material utilization, and energy efficiency
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Ceramic Engineering/Material Science/Chemical Engineering
- 18 years minimum work experience.
- Experience with refractory application and refractory material selection in Cement Plant of capacity above 5 MTPA.
- Experience in reducing refractory consumption and cost reduction
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry.
- High level of innovation and in-depth knowledge of best practices in cement solutions and applications.
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management and supervising skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development