Amarilo Plastics is a manufacturer of PVC Footwear, based in Lagos Nigeria. The company produces 15 different styles of shoes in a variety of colors.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Attend break down & fix the problem in minimum time for optimal productivity
- Carry out Preventive maintenance activities.
- Carry out daily routine activities of the Maintenance section
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Follow the Preventive Maintenance schedule to upkeep the machines & mounds condition.
- Carry out assigned tasks given by the Manager.
- Work in line with the production engineer to rectify any fault found in the machine without delay to minimize downtime.
- Minimum IIT or Technical college certificate in Electrical/Electronic engineering or science-related field.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in the plastics manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills- able to work well with others
- Able to read and write reports and good verbal communication skills
- Able to learn about the machines, products, and processes quickly
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems maintenance
- Familiarity with safety standards and regulation
- Physical capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.