Lead Homes is a fast-growing real estate company in Nigeria that offers affordable luxurious real estate properties and services. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best possible real estate solutions and services that meet their needs. We are committed to providing our clients with exceptional value through quality workmanship, attention to detail, and timely delivery. We need a Legal Officer that will be responsible for the following duties. This is a full-time on-site role for a Legal Officer.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Providing legal expertise and risk assessment to the company.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Provide legal consultation regarding legal matters that may arise in the course of business.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Membership in the Nigerian Bar Association is an added advantage.
- Business Law and Contract Law knowledge.
- Expertise in Legal Consulting and Legal Document Preparation.
- Experience in risk assessment and risk management strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.