- Candidates must possess LLB and BL
- A minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in a similar position is required.
- The candidates must have sound knowledge and experience of either human resources management or business administration or both Knowledge of computer.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry is an added advantage.
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- To ensure the company complies with financial and legal requirements and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- Maintain statutory books.
- To act as a point of communication between the board of directors and in some cases organisations executive management.
- Research legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions, and more.
- Write and review settlement documents, contracts, agreements, stock certificates, and more.
- Ensure correspondence is attended to, collate information and write reports, communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders. Advise members of the legal implications of decisions and policies.
- Liaise with external regulators such as lawyers and auditors.