The successful candidate will support the legal team to ensure efficient and effective handling of all legal matters and resources in the Legal department in our Lagos or Abuja location such as litigation, business transactions, regulatory compliance, Revenue generation, land acquisition etc
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advise management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management, especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to clients
- Policy development
- Build and maintain relationship with law enforcement
- Review and advise management on the legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Litigation management
- Review the progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Law
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of proven work experience
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- A natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.