- Lead all tech operations on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Understand the business problem, challenge of existing technologies and areas of application for AI technologies.
- Identify and choose right AI or cognitive computing technologies for solving problems and formulate AI recipes for development.
- Develop required machine learning models or prototype applications applying formulated AI recipes and verify the problem/solution fit.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
- Design a comprehensive enterprise information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant data.
- Identify emerging technology trends and ensure the company is leveraging them when appropriate to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and drive value.
- Prepare and monitor technology operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
- Ability to execute business-critical projects within agreed deadlines.
- Develop and execute an analytics program that will allow company business leaders to make data-based decisions.
- Carry out extensive research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill.
- Review research reports, analyze and compare competitors’ products, and meet customers to discuss their requirements.
- Bring product development to a successful conclusion — on time and within budget.
- Develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets. Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development and launch.
- Liaise with the senior management team to agree strategic development objectives and gain budget approval for projects.
This position reports to the Head, Enterprise Systems Engineering.