Clean Tech Hub is seeking a Junior Research Analyst who will assist in gathering, interpreting, managing and analyzing research data and surveys for the purpose of problem-solving.
The Junior Analyst will be working directly with the Senior Analyst, Research/ Project Delivery and act in a supporting role, in carrying out the following Job functions:
• Conduct research and content development on global issues relating to the organization’s thematic areas.
• Coordinate with research partners, communities and stakeholders throughout the execution of the project cycle.
• Analyze, evaluate and interpret research results relating to the development and execution of projects.
• Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use.
• Keep abreast of current trends in the Renewable Energy sector.
• Carry out meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation processes.
• Support the team on process flow with content creation to ease the operations of the organization.
• Must be committed and passionate about CTH’s goal, objectives and mission.
• 0 – 2 years of working experience.
• A strategic mind that is focused on execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field (a degree in Social Sciences, Environmental Science, Public Policy is an added advantage).
• Outstanding research, interpretation, analytical and writing skills.
• Ability to work with speed.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Familiarity with ongoing debates and initiatives in the field of energy access, rural electrification and environment and climate change.
• Ability to write clearly and consistently and present to a wide variety of local and international audiences.
• Experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype, Zoom, etc.).
Who you are:
• A self- starter who is able to learn, work independently and passionate about creating lasting change in the Renewable Energy sector
• You seek to take on new types of work, even without prior experience or supervision.
• You show a willingness to work, travel, and do what it takes to get the job done.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity and an ability to operate effectively in a changing context.
• You can build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in a stressful environment.
• A healthy dose of curiosity that pushes you to come up with innovative and relevant ideas