If you have demonstrable experience in Frontend development in frameworks such as react, angular, vueJS, Backend developer in Java or Python, or Mobile development technologies such as Andriod and iOS development, have a keen interest in technology, and seeking challenges and opportunity for a software development role - look no further.
The successful candidates will be working in a highly technical but relaxed environment offering clear progression opportunities working with an agile team, and providing a chance to expand your skills through increased engagement and certifications.
Day to Day
- Design, develop, test and amend software
- Identify, evaluate and propose new software development tools.
- Maintain issued software, designing, developing, and testing amendments.
- Offering technical support on issued software and products.
- Implementation of software.
- Provide Techno-Functional consulting services to the clients of the company.
Your Education & Skill will include:
- Degree/HND in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar (if you have other qualifications but possess the required skills and portfolio of projects you can showcase, we will be happy to review your application – you can apply).
- Completed software projects that can be showcased.
- Experience and familiarity with Linux Operating System and RDBMS Databases are desired.
- For Frontend Developer Role: Must have proven demonstrable experience in any Frontend development frameworks such as react, angular, vueJS.
- For Backend Developer Role: Must have proven demonstrable experience in any of Python or Java
- For Mobile Developer Role: Must have proven demonstrable experience in any of the mainstream languages for Andriod and iOS development. Proficiency in Java, C / C++; Kotlin and RDBMS Databases and others. Strong knowledge of different Androids e.g. SDK, Studio, JSON & XML format. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- A strong desire to learn and understand products in-depth and passion in finding solutions to challenges with minimum supervision.
- Good team player with strong Communication and Presentation Skills (written and verbal).
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive attitude, good personality, proactive and confident approach to work and dealing with issues.
- Must be willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo state, if not resident.
- Must be willing to travel on short notice and ready to work to meet tight deadlines.