Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited on behalf of its client, a Senior Judicial Officer based in Lagos is currently recruiting to fill the Position of Judicial/Research Assistant.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Primarily responsible for day to day running of the judge's office including filing, reviewing documents, responding to enquiries about court proceedings, issuing court orders and transcribing court correspondence.
- Managing the schedule for trials, motions, and court hearings, as well as supervising interns or law clerks.
- Drafting basic court documents to be reviewed and approved by the judge.
- Attending court sessions as required
- Monitoring amendments to applicable legislation and regulations.
- LLB, BL with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post call experience preferably in the Legal field.
- Excellent listening, communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent document review and time management skills
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters.
- Ability to work under pressure and with no supervision.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and will be expected to carry out work using his/her own personal laptop.
Note: Application closes on 26th January 2024 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.