Reports To: MD/CEO
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for client software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware aimed at enhancing their current security situation, evaluating trends and anticipating current/future requirements
- Leads the process of identifying client security violations, inefficiencies and conducting of periodic security audits
- Design and implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components for clients
- Lead the provision of technical analysis of all products and solution pricing to ensure profitability on deals – Present these findings regularly to the CEO and at Management and Board meetings as may be necessary from time to time
- Manage all Cybersecurity projects with a view to achieving a 100% implementation success rate.
- Mentoring and developing the Cybersecurity team and constantly ensuring that a succession plan has been put in place for all key roles and functions in the Cybersecurity team Competency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or STEM subject preferred
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of hardware, software, cloud, networks and data centers
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at implementing SIEM, IAM, NAC, Vulnerability Management, Firewall Administration, Endpoint Security and Antivirus Management solutions.
- Knowledge of software development, Identity and access Management, Web Services and Integration, Network and System Security, Server Administration Auditing, IT security and risk governance, System Management Design & Implementation, global standards such as PCI DSS and ISO27001
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, FPC), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Familiarity with the DOD Information Assurance Vulnerability Management program.
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk)
- Experience developing and deploying signatures
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows), VMware technology, and Unix and basic Unix commands
- Thorough work ethic and attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves
- Desire to self-educate on the ever changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
- Knowledge on Software development